There are many types of cargo carried at sea. LOC’s personnel have worked with oil, chemical and gas tankers, passenger ferries and liners, offshore construction vessels and a broad range of container ships and general cargo vessels, among others. We will attend to investigate the cause of the incident, the extent of the damage, and possible mitigation.
- Oil, chemical and gas contamination and any shortages caused
- Damage and loss of containers, including an analysis of stowage and lashing calculations
- Bulk cargoes, including their damage, hold cleaning and stowage issues
- General/break bulk cargoes, including steel cargoes, project cargoes and bagged cargoes
- Heavy lift cargoes and lashing failures
- Roll-On Roll-Off cargoes
- Refrigerated cargoes